Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Protobot - Original Story

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Protobot - Original Story

It was a cold day as it snowed on Club Penguin... The Protobot was completely rebuilt by the Test Bots and was getting ready to attack! So he drove over to the EPF Command Room, destroying the Hydro-Hopper in the progress! He tryed to firgure out a way to fit in the elevator and - "Fit in the elevator? I have a teleporter, you pointless penguin, I seriously can teleport!" "Protobot! Be quiet! I'm the Author of this Story so I can do anything!" "Anything? No you can't! Who told you that? Billybob? He needs to stop lying!" Anyways! Protobot just destroyed the elevator and made his way into the Command Room. A bunch of agents screamed and ran! One agent used an elite puffle and knocked down the giant robot and- "Knocked me down? What?!?! I am much stronger than you think!" Grrrrrrr... Anyways... he knocked down protobot and deactivated him! Then they all took him apart and recycled the robot parts! "That is NOT fair!!! Why did I have to lose? I always win! You are a mean penguin and you need to go and eat your EPF Phone!" "Eat my EPF Phone? What the...? Well, I hope you do know that this still is part of the story so I can get rid of you! *Writes* There we go! No more Protobot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed