Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Feey1's Epic Party!!!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Feey1's Epic Party!!!

Here is me, Feey1, Tony60406, and Starlet123 at the Dock!

 Here is a collection of some photos I took at Feey1's Party!
Here is me hitting Feey1 with a Snowball in Card-Jitsu!
Here is me and Feey1 showing off our epic ninja powers!
Here is the pictures of the penguins I became buddies with at the party! (Feey1, Pianoethan, and Tezzy10!)





Here is Pianoethan, Penniuqe, me, Feey1, Tony60406, and Starlet123(Sorry quality is bad, my computer was slow) 

5 comments:

  1. I took tons of pictures myself! Check out The CP Adventure Blog for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was really cool meeting you and Tezzy10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so awesome. I really wish I got to be there all the time. But it was really cool anyway having Puffguy3 and Feey1 on my buddy list. You are awesome! (^:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pianoethan :) It's awesome to have YOU on MY buddy list!

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed