Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: A Waddle Down Memory Lane - 2010

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Waddle Down Memory Lane - 2010

Ahhhh... 2010, my second year as a penguin! In January I was helping out with the rockslide. In February, it was time for the Puffle Party! My white puffle, Snowball, raced threw the Puffle Show! I saw an orange puffle in the Box Dimension! Nothing really exciting happened for me except when it came time for the Adventure Party. I couldn't wait, but when it came, I was greatly disappointed... Everything was pirate themed and war themed! In the first Adventure Party, there was giant puffle statues everywhere! I thought that was really cool! But in 2010, it was pirate themed. After the Adventure Party, there was the Rainstorm! I loved how it was actually raining in Club Penguin! So much fun! Next was Card-jitsu Water! I used to have an extremely slow computer! It was a 10 year old Compac Computer! Ahem, anyway, I didn't like Card-Jitsu Water because I couldn't play! Christmas time again! I was basically the same as 2009's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed