Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Tropical Rental Service - Original Story

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tropical Rental Service - Original Story


It was a really hot day on Club Penguin, so I headed down to the Cove to swim but the Lifeguard told me that someone saw a shark so no one was allowed in the water! I said ok and went to the Underground Pool and discovered that the Water in the Pool was really cold! Desperate for water to swim in, I went and grabbed a phone, called the Tropical Rental Service and ordered a tropical pond for my igloo. I went and played pirates at my friends igloo and then went to my own igloo to feed my puffles and saw that my order was delivered! I jumped right in after realizing that none of my puffles were hungry! Me and my puffles played in the water all day long!

1 comment:

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed