Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Puffguy3 Studios Coming Soon

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Puffguy3 Studios Coming Soon

Drakeperry1 and I have recently made a mini movie! Drakeperry1 has decided that instead of our little 'Movie Thing' being called Puffguy3 and Drakeperry1 Studios, it should be called Puffguy3 Studios because I was the one who came up with our movie! Our first movie, is coming soon to Youtube and this site! I won't give to much away but I will say it involves a yeti! Here is a little snippet from one of the scenes in the movie!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome. I know what it is by the way. A yeti or Herbert or something chases a penguin. When is it coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you are kinda close to right! The yeti isn't Herbert but he does chase the penguin! When it is coming out though, I will say that it will come out sometime today or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed