Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: You Decide!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You Decide!

I am having a problem deciding on something... I am going to get a new puffle! But I can't decide on a color! I really like all these colors but I care about the personality, and I like all their personalities so here are the choices! Yellow Puffle, Blue Puffle, Red Puffle, or a Green Puffle! Now you have to decide on which one YOU think I should get! Tell me your thoughts down in the comments and vote on the Weekly Poll down close to the bottom of the site! 

8 comments:

  1. I'm between Blue and Green. Hmmm.. I would take Green. I like the Green ones personality but I'm not sure.. The Blue one is cute too but I would take Green.

    - Gretastar -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should take the red or the green.
    Spike91347

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green puffles are great but judging by your personality, Puffguy3, I think you should get a yellow puffle so I vote for yellow puffle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there puffguy3 well its spike91347 and I am here to say that your blog won the 5th place on the top 5 blogs spot.
    Spike91347

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Spike91347! I know Puffguy3 has been posting most of the time but today he has decided to work on some other stuff and I have decided do work on the blog! I will make sure to tell him that our blog made it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thsi is spike91347 thanks Drakeperry1 thanks for telling him.
    Spike91347

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there puffguy3 or drakeperry1 can I please change my blog to look like yours. I think it is a really cool layout. Please reply really really soon.
    Spike91347

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed