Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: The Whale - Original Story

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Whale - Original Story

Drakeperry1 had just finished latching all my puffles to their leashes. (He agreed to watch them for me while I explored the area around my Cove Home) As I said good bye, I kicked off my shoes, took off my all access pass and put on a diving mask. While I was in the water, I saw a dark figure and then a HUGE wave that hit me and knocked me out!  I woke up in a pile of candy and the floor was really squishy and slimy! I looked around and realized that I was in a WHALE'S MOUTH!! The whale's tongue was dirty and it's teeth were pretty dirty too. There were some random things lying around like candy, treasure chests, lots of things but most strange of all, puffles! There was puffles in the whale's mouth! They seemed to be living off the candy but they all looked really sick. So I got out a bag of carrots and gave each puffle two carrots. Now I had to figure a way out of the whale and the only way out was the back end of it and I was NOT willing to do that! I heard a really loud groan coming from the whale and it sounded almost like he was in pain. "Are you ok?" I shouted to the whale! I got a high pitched sound from the whale. I walked around on the whales tongue, knowing that it won't hurt him. I heard a gurgling noise and then a the whale spit me out along with the puffles and some garbage! We all landed in the ocean and stared up at the whale. The puffles all held on to me and whimpered! "Are you hurt?" I shouted up to the My home is right down here." I said. I waved good bye to the whale and dived down and got to my Cove and put all of the puffles in there... My home was destroyed! All of my furniture was gone and the see weeds were torn! I was really sad. I took the puffles to the forest and set them free and went to Drakeperry1's igloo and found him with his puffles and my puffles and they were all SLEEPING!! I decided not to wake them up so I left. Now I have to look for a new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed