Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: White Puffles are Ninjas!

Monday, July 11, 2011

White Puffles are Ninjas!











Have you ever thought that white puffles could be ninjas? I have! Before puffles were updated and had spikey hair, when white puffles would sleep, their face would have the same as those statues in the Dojo Courtyard. Back in 2009, when white puffles were discovered, the first white puffle was seen in the Dojo Courtyard. The Puffle Handbook page on white puffle says that their favorite place is the Dojo!

6 comments:

  1. Could I borrow this Post for my Blog? Please... I'll say I borrowed it from you.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I noticed that! Also, when your brush they're hair they put on a ninja mask thing and look like they are ready to play card jitsu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gretestar McPenguin, yes, you can borrow it! Just make sure to add a clickable link back to this Blog! Thanks and waddle on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ethan .M. You're right, I forgot to say that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there its Spike91347 or Jpack and I would really like you to go on my blog all of this blogs fans. PLease please please. It is like rocketsnail games but I made it into jetpack snail games. You can go it by clicking my name beside the comment.
    Thanks all of you rock.

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed