Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: PuffleBook Pro!

Monday, July 11, 2011

PuffleBook Pro!

I finally figured out how to set up a connection for my Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge DS video game! I uploaded 1500 coins and got some free items along with the coins! My favorites are the Black Bowtie and the Laptop! The laptop looks knid of familiar... Have you ever heard of a MacBook Pro? It's a really cool laptop computer made by the Apple Company! MacBook Pros have an apple on the outside of it and they are a whitish-silver color. This Computer has a puffle where the apple would be and it is the right color. Personally, I think that this is awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there its spike91347 I have now joined your blog and will start posting.
    Also how do I take pictures? PLease reply really soon.
    Spike91347

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spike91347 you have to take screenshots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spike91347, I'm sorry, my mom says that we can't have you as a member of the Team because we don't live close to each other and she only wants me to work with my friends that I go to school with. :( I'm really sorry and I wish you could be on the Team :( Sorry, friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is TOTALLY a refrence to the macbook. I wonder if they are going to make a "PuffPod" and "PuffPhone". Like an iPod and iPhone except with puffles! That would be cool.

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed