Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Animal Costume Update!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Animal Costume Update!

On the You Decide animal costumes Post on the What's New blog, Billybob updated it saying that the Cow and Chicken Costumes will be worked on first and because alot of people liked the horse costume, they will work on that one later! I think this is awesome because I voted for the Cow and Chicken! Once the come out, I am gonna open a restaurant in my igloo called Puffguy3's Fried Chicken! Download the Poster by right-clicking the picture and  selecting "Save image as" and you will have the poster!

4 comments:

  1. I am gonna put the image on my blog and make it link to your site if thats okay. Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Your site is awesome too! I checked it out and it looks great! Thanks so much for all you support! If you have a banner that I can put on my blog please tell me! I will soon be adding a Stuff to get Section of the Sight where you will find a bunch of downloadable! stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a banner. I just added instructions on how to get it to your site on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed