Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Closing this Blog...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Closing this Blog...

Sigh... I'm closing this blog... Drakeperry1 doesn't like to blog anymore and no one seems to read this blog... I didn't create this blog to become famous, I made it for people to read and like and comment... but nobody does that... I might come back to this blog sometime... so now I bid you farewell... goodbye...   :'(

UPDATE: After seeing some feedback, I have decided to reopen the blog (Yay!) but it needs a lot of work, I need to change the title, remove Drakeperry1 from it as he no longer works on this blog, I'm going to change the layout a little bit as well and maybe change the background.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Saraapril :) I might actually create a new blog so I can start off from scratch :) Thanks, and Waddle On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't close this blog. Its really good! :^(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ethan .M. :) It makes me happy that you like this blog... I might make a new blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puffguy ur awesome! Can I meet u on cp? south pole 4:00 australian time coffee shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Dialga1044. I think we can meet at the time today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are awesome Puffguy3! I don't think you should change the blog TOO much, because its really amazing how it is. And your blog really inspired me with my blog. And bye, Drakeperry1... you are really cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I really only changed the title back to the original ad changed the logo! Oh, and we are all AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed