Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: My Pet Fish - Original Story

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Pet Fish - Original Story



Down in the Hidden Lake, I saw a big gold fish! He was trying to swim away from a bunch of mermaids who wanted to EAT him! Mermaids really don't like pirates so when they saw me, they swam towards me! They tied me with ropes and continued to pursue the poor fish! I cut the ropes with my sword and got my telescope to find the fish. The mermaids were resting and the fish was swimming slowly! I swam as fast as I could and  opened the door to the underwater room, and pushed the fish out to the underwater room! I closed the door behind me and let the fish swim freely. I named him Mr. Bubbles and now I always visit him by the coral reef now!

3 comments:

  1. Cool story. Thanks for adding my blog to your blogroll. I added yours to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Cool Blog!! Could you add my Blog to your Blogroll?. Please...Thanks!! I'll add your Blog to my Blogroll

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed