Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: HACKERS!!!!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

HACKERS!!!!!!

Have you ever seen a penguin who is dancing with a puffle that keeps changing colors? If you ever do, REPORT THEM!! They used a hacking program to do it! I was at the Night Club when this blue penguin was dancing with a color changing puffle. Everyone was swarming him saying that he was awesome and cool and amazing, I tried telling them he was a hacker but it was filtered ike everything in Club Penguin is! I reported him like 5 times though!

8 comments:

  1. Hey its spike91347 here. Well do you know what Disney is? If you do reply because I have something to ask you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate hackers on CP so much! The worst part is hacking is illegal in most countries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please reply really really soon Puffguy3 to my question. I need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Spike, I do know what Disney is, so what's your questions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I join your blog pleassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee because this is a really cool blog and I really want to work on it. I asked if you knew what disney was because I thought that we could make a page with a company a bit like disney. More on that soon. Please reply really really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm, I don't know, I really like running this blog on my own but... I will think about it, I will have my answer tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. puffguy3 you didnt awnswer him can he and i join lol

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed