Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: A Waddle Down Memory Lane - 2009

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Waddle Down Memory Lane - 2009

It's always good to take a waddle down memory lane once in a while... I remember my first day in Club Penguin as though it was yesterday. In January of 2009, my best friend was looking for a little online fun so he went searching, and he happened upon Club Penguin, he created a free account and told me about it! I told my mom and she gave me the green light to create an account, I eventually made an account (After trying to figure out how to work the internet.) My penguin was light blue and itemless. Me and my friend, who named his penguin Nala838 after his dog, played together in our new play world! Five days after I created Drakeperry1, I finally found the Puffle Catalog! I was fascinated by these creatures. I wanted a yellow puffle but couldn't adopt one as I was a non-member then... So, I settled for the puffle who was the same color as me! I named my new blue puffle Luke! (I was a HUGE Starwars fan back then!) A few days before Club Penguins first ever Puffle Party, I became a member, and adopted that yellow puffle I had wanted so badly! I named my puffle Puff. I soon became a member of the Blue Team. I began to adopt more and more puffles! Finally! The Puffle Party was here! I partied with my new furry friends! This also reminds me of something kind of important to me. My first buddy on CP was not Nala838, but a helpful, kind, and friendly penguin I met named Bakecake1. Bakecake1, helped me around the island and was very kind. I'm not sure if he plays anymore though... The rest of the year 2009 is a blur to me except three very important events that were part of the amazing year. One of them is the release of the color Aqua. The next one was the first ever Adventure Party, which to this day, in my opinion, the best party Club Penguin has ever had so far! The third one was Christmas. (Yes, I celebrate Christmas) At Christmas time, I made many friends, donated many coins to Coins for Change and dressed up as Santa and delivered presents via Penguin Mail and the Magic Sleigh Ride. I miss 2009... It was the best year I have ever had in CP yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed