Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Puffle Study - part 1

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Puffle Study - part 1

Puffles kinda confuse me... so I decided to study them! First, I went to the Pet Shop and read the Puffle Handbook... I got SOME information about our little fluffy pets. Next, I went to my igloo and studied my own puffles. I played with them, fed them, and gave them baths. Snowy, my white puffle, was dirty so I gave him a bath, he didn't like that! He made the face like he really doesn't want a bath! He has done this since the very first time I gave him a bath about a couple months ago. Strange right? After Snowy got his bath, I brought up Nickel's puffle card and tried to tickle him... I can't! FAIL!! That's four puffle bugs already! Name font changed, tickle and scratch and poke are gone, puffles disappear from igloo sometimes, fur goes spiky when they play with puffle furniture. Sigh... I can't have fun with my puffles anymore... Well, let's get back to our research! Now we are at dance. Puffles LOVE to dance! Purple puffles the most. Each puffle will dance when you dance if  you walk them. Red and blue puffles bounce, green puffles fly, black puffles spin  like a tornado, pink puffles stretch, purple puffles stretch, jump, spin and slide, yellow puffles sing, white puffles bounce with a snow cloud above their head, orange puffles play with a hula hoop, and brown puffles dance with their goggles on. That's all for Puffle Study - Part 1! Check back next week for part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed