Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Copying?

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Copying?

I was on another blog (Which I'm not gonna name for the time being) when I began to notice that at least 7 pictures from this blog! (The ninja bunny, edited to look like it was theirs, the white puffle that I use for Stuff to Get, The Secrets of the Bamboo Forest picture, the picture of Rookie with Klutzy, my picture of Rory from My Puffles, and a couple of others!) Just remember, whoever owns that blog, your blog can get shut down for stealing my pictures, I will give you a second chance but don't do it again. I will add a watermark now in EVERY single one of my pictures from now on. Please read the info down on the very bottom of this blog. It says: All or most content on this site copyright to Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3 and Drakeperry1 - 2011. Simple Template - Powered by Blogger. So um... yeah.

3 comments:

  1. Trust me, you can't add a watermark to EVERY photo you put on here. I've tried it once, and all it did was tire me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I will try to do put one on the most important ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Puffguy3! I want to be nice and make you a custom penguin for your blog! I'm gonna Subscribe to this blog too!

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed