Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Interview with Petey K - Original Story

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Interview with Petey K - Original Story

'Beep beep beep beep!!!!" My alarm clock buzzed as it read 7:00 AM! I woke up, put on my suit, best , hat, and glasses, and headed out my door! It was my first day as a reporter for the Club Penguin Times! I headed to the office and grabbed my All Access Pass and my Reporter Badge and looked to see what my work was today. I was astonished to see that my job was to get an interview with Petey K! I went and found him at the Iceberg, practicing his accordion. "Hi Petey K!" I shouted to him! "Hi, how's it goin'?" He said. "Hey, umm... Um... Petey K, I work for the Club Penguin Times... and I was asked umm... get an interview with you." I told him nervously. "An interview? Sure thing, bro!" Petey K said with a smile. "How long have you been playing with the Penguin Band?" I asked. "Hmmm... I think since 2004! It has been awhile. I used to be blue and play piano!" He answered. I wrote it down and asked him many more questions. After the interview, I gave Petey K and flipper shake and headed back to the Penguin Times Office! "Fantastic work, Puffguy3! It's good to have you on the team!" Said my boss when I gave him my notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed