Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Contest!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Contest!

Ok penguins! I have a contest for you all! Ok, so I am NOT currently giving anything big like a coin code because I don't have one yet! But, the winner will get:
[ed.png]
*A place on my buddy list!
*A hoard of free non-member penguins!
*Their penguin name featured on my site!

Ok, so here's your challenge to win these prizes! You have to make my penguin, Puffguy3! You can use ANYTHING you need to make a picture or image of Puffguy3! Here is a picture of him so you can get started! Here is what you will need to do:

*Send me a picture of your finished creation to ryan_billiams@yahoo.com!
*Also include your penguin name and email address!

The reason I need your email address:

*So I can send you the names and passwords of the penguins you will win!

Notes about the prizes:

*The free penguins the winner will get will have all colors, the welcome cap, the welcome background, 240 coins, and the the Music Jam cap!
*To get your penguin on my buddy list, you have to follow the directions I will give to you in an email!

Final notes: "Ryan Billiams" the name in my email address is NOT my real name! It is the fake name my mom made for me. The penguins that will be obtained by the winner will be given to the winner. Which means, I will still know their passwords and will have access to them whenever I want. This doesn't mean I will though. Ok, so have fun!

UPDATE: I have a new email! Please send your entry to puffguycp@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. Is the contest still going on? Please awnser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It's still going on! Remember, if you enter, send it to puffguycp@ayhoo.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I sent an email with my picture but i think i forgot to say the email. I don't really want the non member penguins anyway... it would be nice to have them though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks dude! I got the picture and it is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed