Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Time Travel-Part One

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Time Travel-Part One

I was walking my black puffle, Nickel. As we walked, we saw four other Puffguy3's! Each Puffguy3 was wearing a puffle shirt and walking a matching color puffle! "What the...?" I said. "Oh, not again!" Shouted the Puffguy3 walking Brownie! "What just happened?" I asked them. "We just Time-Warped... There must have been a gap where we all met... Remember, don't touch each other! If one of us does that, it will create a paradox and cause the universe to implode." I stared with my mouth open, trying to figure out what I just told myself. "Ok, so let me get this straight. You guys Time-Traveled to me, and we met up? What do we do now? Oh, and did you guys come from the future, or the past?" I asked. "Well, yes, we did travel, now we have to find a Time-Orb to warp us back to our own time-zones! We are all from your future as well." The other Puffguy3's explained it all to me and we set of to find the Time-Orb! To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed