Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Club Penguin.com Missing?!?!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Club Penguin.com Missing?!?!

When ever I go to Club Penguin.com, no matter what web browser, I will end up on this page! I can't access CP even from my bookmark page! If anyone from Club Penguin is reading this, please tell me what has happened

UPDATE: Disney forgot to renew Club Penguin's Domain. (The name of the website) So remember, CP was NOT hacked, or down, deleted, or anything! They just need to renew their domain! CP should be back up soon! Thanks for telling me Feey1!

2 comments:

  1. Club Penguin has somehow forgotten to renew their domain. They should be back up in a couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Feey1! I will update the post!

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed