Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: River's Discovery

Sunday, June 12, 2011

River's Discovery

I was walking my purple puffle, River, at the Beach to watch the construction of Music Jam. River was wandering around the sand when she spotted a HUGE starfish buried in the sand! River dug it out of the sand and smiled as she showed it to me! I took the starfish to Gary and he said "Magnificent! This is an amazing specimen you have found, Puffguy3!" I replied saying "Well, Gary I'm glad you like it but I didn't find it, River did." "Hmmm... You have a rather curious purple pet puffle... Has she ever found any other things of interest?" Gary asked. "Not yet, I just got her yesterday!" I told Gary. After chatting with Gary, River and I went home with the starfish. The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed