Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: What internet browser should be used to play CP?

Friday, August 5, 2011

What internet browser should be used to play CP?

There are... umm... wait a second... *Checks computer*... three web browsers that I use. They are Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8, and Firefox. I am usually using Chrome but use Firefox and IE8 every once in awhile. But the question is "What should I use to play Club Penguin?" Google Chrome is really good for Club Penguin because you rarely have to clear your cache to play (Like once or twice a week), and when you need to clear the cache, it's pretty easy. Internet Explorer is ok... it doesn't really work for me very much... that's all I can really say about that. Firefox, is good, sometimes though for me, the screen for CP just goes blank. Every time I want to play CP on Firefox, I have to clear the cache, and it took me a really lon time to figure out how to do it. I suggest Google Chrome for Club Penguin. But it really doesn't matter. Trust me, I was NOT payed to do this!

3 comments:

  1. I use Firefox 5, and a Windows 7 to play CP. I don't have problems in Firefox 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Windows 7 as well, I think I have Firefox 4 so maybe that's my problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ussually use internet explorer 7 (might be eight I am not sure). But I think Club Penguin is faster on Firefox 5 (again, I am not positive that its 5.

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed