Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Bugs, bugs ,bugs, bugs, bugs, and more bugs!!!!!!!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bugs, bugs ,bugs, bugs, bugs, and more bugs!!!!!!!

Hey, have you heard where Club Penguin is going? DOWN THE DRAIN!!! It is almost impossible to enjoy playing Club Penguin anymore because of bugs! Right now I can't take care of my puffles, play Cart Surfer or Catchin' Waves, and know which of my buddies just logged on without opening their player card!!!!!!!!! This makes me angry Club Bug! And if the bugs don't stop, I will cancel my membership and be done with it!

1 comment:

  1. Its BUGZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed