Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: What's up with Gary? - Original Story - Part 1

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's up with Gary? - Original Story - Part 1

Lately I noticed that Gary the Gadget Guy has been acting strangely, so I decided to check on him. When the elevator opened to the Command Room. All the lights were off except a lamp at Gary's desk and the Tube Transport (Which gave the Command Room and eerie green glow). Gary was sitting at his desk and was writing something. His lab coat was on the System Scanner's Keyboard, his tie was united and hanging loosely round his neck, and he was sweating. "Gary? Are you ok?" I asked him. "You will address me only as G, Agent!" He snapped at me. "Sorry, 'G'! You didn't have to yell. I was just asking if you were felling alright." I said back to him. "*sigh*, I apologize Agent, these past few weeks have been stressful for me." He replied. He put a paper in an envelope and closed it. "Give this to Aunt Artic for me please." He said, handing me the envelope. "And give this one to Rockhopper" he said handing another envelope to me. He slapped stamps on two more envelopes and handed them to me "Give this one to Sensei and give the other one to Cadence" Said G. "How do I give to to RH?" I asked. "Umm... you have a brown puffle, correct?" Replied G. "Yes, I do. Good idea" I replied, as I walked away, a thousand questions ran through my mind. To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed