Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: The Showdown - original story - Part 1

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Showdown - original story - Part 1

It was a fine summer day. I was standing on the Beacon, watching the sun disappear behind the horizon. A seagull flew past. BOOM!!! I heard a very loud blast! The Beacon shook and something flew out and disappeared out in the distance! I heard a creaking noise coming from the Lighthouse! "Oh no!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs towards the door! BOOM!! Another boom was heard but this time it was from my head colliding with Gary the Gadget Guy's head! "Oww... Agent!" he shouted. Gary was standing next to a huge cannon with a bunch of high-tech gadgets attached to it! "Umm, Gary, what's this for?" I asked him. "Oh, it's just a signaling beacon, I need to get Captain Rockhopper back, there's something I need him to do" answered Gary. He quickly disassembled the cannon and ran off towards the EPF. Ring ring, ring ring! My EPF Phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "You pesky penguins better prepare. I am going to destroy the island! Surrender or die fighting me!" answered a voice. I recognized the voice. It was the voice of the Ultimate Protobot!


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed