Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Ship's End - Original Story

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ship's End - Original Story


I was sailing around the waters of Club Penguin in my ship when I decided to throw out the anchor and do a little fishing! Put of nowhere, something big and strong slammed into the ship, knocking me and my puffles into the sea... As soon as I landed in the water, I swam to the surface and gasped for air! Many of my items had fallen off in the splash... I put on my diving mask and dove down to see what had happened. The rope that tied the anchor to the ship was snapped and my damaged boat was drifting on the ocean. After a while, I found a tunnel that lead to a Cove! The Cove was beautiful and my puffles instantly loved it! After we settled in, I went diving and found my missing stuff, dried it, and then went to recover items from my ship. Now my puffles and I live in the beautiful Hidden Cove.

2 comments:

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed