Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: Pookies?!?!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Pookies?!?!


If you ever been to the Pet Shop on a crowded server, you will notice penguins calling themselves "pookies" These annoying penguins are so strange! They say they were thrown from a speeding car! There aren't cars in Club
Penguin! They also say that the got into a jet! They talk weird too. Here are some quotes that I have heard. "No tank woo, Agoo!, Plays with wittle toesies, way!, otay, Woo my uppie!, wants fam fam, looks for mumu, wants duh duh" This is so annoying! The supposed "mumus" and "duh duhs" are just as annoting saying things like "Free duh duh!, scans with rare ocean blue eyes!, looks for pookie, you are biggy wista!" and much much more! Me and one of my friends were trying to get a campaign to stop the pookies! Well guess what, those pookies have ATTITUDE!!! They were outright mean! All we were saying was "This is a Pet Shop! Not a daycare!"  

7 comments:

  1. I agree they are so annoying and I wish if anyone in club penguin said pookie they would get banned. Also thanks for the comments on my blog, hope to see more on there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude! I sent you a request! I read your question about being an admin. I will start you off as an author and you will have to work your way up to admin! Ok, waddle on and hope to see you on the site soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok but I can't find the request on my gmail so can you send another request to spike91347@gmail.com? please send it before 8 this morning. Cheers thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont hate them but very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same with me. I don't hate them but they are annyoying. Its awesome that pplz are making cp blogs! I made one too called Iceblurg http://iceblurg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a pookie..I look like one, but I'm not one. Anyway, I support them but I agree they do annoy be.

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed