Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: The Castaway - original story - part 1

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Castaway - original story - part 1

A long time ago, Club Penguin was a tropical island. It was mainly ruled by pirates. Castaways lived in the deep jungles where even the bravest pirates didn't dare to go. But one day, a castaway came out of the jungle and walked straight into the Pirate Pizza Parlor! He sat down and drank three bottles of cream soda all by himself! A young pirate asked the castaway how he got out of the jungle. "I walked out..." Answered the castaway. "But, but, what about the tigers?" asked the pirate. The castaway kindly said that there are no tigers in the jungle. He left the Pirate Pizza ad went back to his home in the jungle. To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. This is a copy of my story The Castaway! You even took the picture of the Character in the same chair.
    I demand you delete this post now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!?! No! Your character was in the other chair! and my castaway has a WAY different personality! Part 2 features him the jungle not on a deserted island! My story is ORIGINAL! My castaway only drinks 3 Bottles of soda, and he doesn't get all wacky like yours does. And my castaway's home is in the tree forts. I won't delete this post because it is my story and not yours. Anyways, that chair is the chair I could fit in right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then why is it named 'The Castaway' when my story is exactly called that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought your story was called 'Castaways' so I named mine 'The Castaway' so nobody thinks that I copied you but I now realize that it's called 'The Castaway'

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed