Club Penguin Fun with Puffguy3: BUGS BUGS AND MORE BUGS!!!!!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

BUGS BUGS AND MORE BUGS!!!!!

Recently, Club Penguin released a new chat system and a new buddy list! Both of these are extremely messed up! Sometimes, my buddy list will appear as empty and other times it will not. Look at this picture of my friend The Weirdo2. See how it shows a level 5 member badge. I became friends with him yesterday and he told me he was not a member. But it shows a level 5 badge! This badge shows up on the player cards of all my buddies! Also, I was playing Card Jitsu and got a notification that my friend Mathruler was online in the Gift Shop. So, I went there to say hi to her but she was nowhere to be seen! I checked to see if she logged off and she hadn't so I went to click the Find Buddy icon but it wouldn't let me! This happened several more times and it frustrated me! They now call the buddy list the Friend List. Sounds kinda like facebook, doesn't it? I hate facebook and if CP starts to become like it, or continue to have tons of bugs I might as well quit playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, ads,rudeness, or links are allowed